Tina Sualtı Arkeolojisi Vakfı, Linkler.
Institute of Nautical Archaeology
Current News & Events
AE2 PROJESİ Submarine Institute Submarine Institute
Scientific Programme WOAM 2013
1) Worlds oldest clipper ship transported to Australia.
2) 2013 AIMA conference public lecture: Byzantine shipwrecks discovered on the south-
3) Getting shipshape: Assessing shipwreck significance.
4) Wild wind and waves reveal historic ships grave on Yorke Peninsula beach.
5) Three shipwrecks from 1800s found on Great Barrier Reef.
6) Illegal anchoring and fishing damaging protected historical SA shipwreck.
7) A Viking ship on Sydney Harbourthe mast fish.
8) Torpedo shot from USS Iowa in 1899 surfaces.
9) Possible shipwreck artefact to get CT scan for age.
10) High waters erode artefacts from the Missouri Rivers banks.
11) Fresh catch: two cannon raised from the wreck of Blackbeards Queen Annes Revenge.
12) Poole wreck: Wooden head raised from seabed heightens 17th-
13) Drumbeg shipwreck in 3D (NW Scotland).
14) Worlds oldest clipper ship transported to Australia.
15) Board of Longitude archives opened to the public.
16) Vikings not the first to reach the Faroe Islands.
17) Oldest globe to show New World discovered.
18) Intact Roman ship, complete with cargo, found off coast of Italy.
19) Massive fortifications from Iron Age found on Israeli coast.
20) Sunken Ottoman ship ready to surrender cargo for exhibition.
22) Old shipwrecks keep showing up along central Vietnam.
23) Haitan Strait is Pingtans first state-
24) Vietnamese fishermen find another old shipwreck near central coast [salvage].
25) Sunken treasures: the worlds most valuable shipwreck discoveries [commercial salvage].
26) A publication of the Archaeological Institute of America
27) American Journal of Archaeology April 2021
28) Huge Ottoman shipwreck found after 70-year hunt
Tüm Hakları Saklıdır © Türkiye Sualtı Arkeoljisi Vakfı 2019 ©